Prabhupada's Books ePub for iPad, tablets and eBook readers
The ePub format Prabhupada books enables you to comfortably read them anywhere on practically any eBook reader or other portable device.
ePub is the perfet format for the iPad, iPhone, Barnes and Noble Nook eBook readers and practically any other eBook reader or portable digital device that has an ePub app.
eThese ePub Prabhupada Books include the Sanskrit diacritical marks. This is achieved by embedding a font with the Sanskrit diacritical marks in the Prabhupada eBooks so even if the fonts in your device do not support the Sanskrit characters they will still be displayed correctly.
On the Nook you have to select "Publisher Defaults" to enable the embedded Sanskrit font but most other eBook readers will automatically detect and use the embedded Sanskrit font.
Experience the ecstasy of association with a pure devotee of Krishna through his Vani, his instructions.
Contents of "Complete Original Works of Srila Prabhupada" in the ePub format:
Srila Prabhupada's Books
- Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Adi-lila
- Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Madhya-lila
- Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Antya-lila
- Teachings of Lord Caitanya
- Nectar of Devotion
- The Nectar of Instruction
- Easy Journey to Other Planets
- Krsna Consciousness The Topmost Yoga System
- Krsna, The Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Perfect Questions, Perfect Answers
- Teachings of Lord Kapila, the Son of Devahuti
- Teachings of Queen Kunti
- The Science of Self Realization
- The Path of Perfection
- Life Comes from Life
- The Perfection of Yoga
- Beyond Birth and Death
- On the Way to Krsna
- Raja-Vidya: The King of Knowledge
- Elevation to Krsna Consciousness
- Light of the Bhagavata
- Sri Isopanisad
- A Second Chance: The Story of a Near-Death Experience
In addition to all of these books in the ePub format we have also included the complete transcripts of all of Srila Prabhuapda's lectures and classes, transcripts of all of his recorded conversations, and the complete collection of his letters to his disciples and others.
Displaying the Diacritic Marks Properly
Some reading apps on Adroid do not use the correct fonts by default. MoonReader (Stanza) is one that has been known to work well and show the fonts correctly.